The Yealink terminals belong to the company of the same name that was founded in China in 2001, and since that time until now have become one of the leaders of VoIP telephony worldwide.
Why are yealink terminals among the leaders in VoIP?
This company is getting better every day in the development of equipment for communications solutions to unify voice, video calls, cloud-computing, image processing and data management.
Brief history of the company Yealink
From the beginning they have been faithful to their philosophy: “Easy collaboration”.
To speak of Yealink is to speak of innovation, trajectory and recognition, they have created, covered and innovating for the needs of the clients.
The company has stood out for being a service provider to more than 140 countries (including Spain), not only manufacturing SIP phones.
Purpose of Yealink Company
The company presents as its primary objective the transformation of standard communications to digital formats, only four years after its foundation were the main supplier of yealink terminals in the world.
Evolution over time
By the year 2010 they become the first SIP telephony provider for China.
By 2013 they open their base office in Hangzhou and the following year (2014) they become one of the two largest SIP telephony providers in the world.
At the end of that year begins the collaboration with the company microsoft catapulting as a leading company in the video conferencing system.
Yealink’s competitive alliances with its terminals
By 2016, Verizon, British Telecom, AT&T, Vodafone and KPN will form a strategic alliance.
Product quality: Your main goal
The yealink terminals provide basic capabilities, as well as advanced capabilities, among which stand out:
- Caller ID
- Call Transfers
- Call Waiting
Advanced computer developments
Among the features that have helped yealink terminals to be leaders in the market, the following stands out:
1) Special service for videoconferences: Yealink Meeting Server (YMS) infrastructure and all-in-one server; yealink terminals include video; PC software; mobile and cloud applications.
2) Voice communication, highlighting its terminals with audio-only versions, as well as audio+video-called versions.
2.1 Home desktop terminals that have improved HD sound, integrating: Opus codec, Wi-Fi and even Bluetooth.
- Yealink T19E2: Basic phone has 1 SIP account, WITHOUT PoE, WITH PSU, its graphic screen is 132 x 64-pixel, presents 4 Soft Keys, 3 conference, XML Address Book, presents IPv6 ports, Switch Ethernet 2xLAN 10/100Mbps, compatible with YHS33 headphones and wall mount.
2.2 Enterprise Desktop Terminals: ranging from basic one-line terminals to color displays, powered using Power over Ethernet (PoE).
2.3 DECT terminals, preferred by many SMEs, because they are a solution, because they are wireless terminals with simple operation, without neglecting reliability. They do not deserve to share the wifi network between VOIP terminals, currently only serve for voice.
- Yealink W53H: A high performance SIP cordless phone. Solution for small and medium businesses. Synchronizes a total of 8 W53H handsets to enjoy mobility and flexibility.
- Compact design
- Using Handsfree
- Intuitive color display.
- Connection for 3.5mm jack headphones
- Long battery life
- Has backlit keys
- Allows 3-way conferencing
- 2 simultaneous calls
- Compatible to synchronize up to 8 terminals yealink W53H
3) Custom developments, with a platform (Device Management Platform) that allows managing devices using management tools, implementation and troubleshooting.
Yealink T48S: This yealink terminal offers the following functions:
- Certified to use Skype for business
- Up to 16 accounts with protocols: SIP, WITH PoE, WITHOUT PSU
- Codec Opus, HD codec G.722
- USB 2.0 Ports
- 7″ colour touch screen with 800×480 pixels
- 29 keys for direct dialling
- Has HD speaker and headphones
- 2 Ethernet connections (LAN)
- Compatibility with: YHS33 headset, Bluetooth (BT40 dongle), WIFI (WF40 dongle), EHS36, EXP40 expansion module.
- Allows two adjustable angles for mounting.
Yealink Management Cloud Service is available to simplify device management.
4) Discontinued Yealink terminals continue to be supported after sales.
5) They sell accessories.
Advanced Generation Range
Yealink T2 series terminals (Yealink T21E2 Terminal, Yealink T21PE2 Terminal, Yealink T23G Terminal, Yealink T27G Terminal, Yealink T29G Terminal) are advanced equipment. These yealink terminals are the representation of the latest generation in telephony, so that the customer’s experience is pleasant.
Yealink T29G: Advanced gamma phone that has 16 accounts for SIP communication, WITH PoE, WITHOUT PSU, its graphic screen is 3.6″ 240x120pixels, with backlight, has two colored line keys, with up to 27 functions to program. HD speaker and headphones, with 2 Gigabit Ethernet switch, its compatibility with YHS33 headphones, Bluetooth (BT40 dongle), WIFI (WF40 dongle), EHS36, EXP20 expansion module is proven.
Confidentiality is a strong point in all yealink terminals, protecting all users from electronic espionage.
What do Yealink terminals offer?
The Yealink terminals stand out for a wide range of functions and features, among them we have:
- Compatibility of TIA920 (Telecommunications Industry Association) 920 compliant accessories. Allowing savings in accessory costs.
- We always have available consultancies and technical support, which help to solve our inconveniences.
- yealink terminals are created to meet the high expectations of users.
- Appearance, efficiency and comfort is a highlight of all yealink terminals.
- Prices are competitive.
- They work well and with virtual pbx support.
- They can be combined with telephone exchanges for Call-Centers solutions.
SME videoconferences thanks to yealink terminals.
The videoconferences allow to shorten distances and above all to save costs, the terminals Yealink allows solutions to low costs for Pyme.