When you are looking for a reliable equipment, powerful and high performance, but whose cost is not high in order to reduce economic issues in the organization, Yealink offers the T29G terminal which is the perfect mix of price / quality.
For just over EUR 100, the Yealink T29G terminal has become the most advanced model in the family of Yealink T2x terminals which has Yealink Optima HD technology which has been developed to establish an ideal communication with improvements focused on the voice to be clear and clean, in addition to that the Yealink T29G terminal has a high-resolution color TFT screen to enhance everything we see on it.
Why acquire the Yealink T29G terminal covers many aspects and not only the above mentioned or also that this terminal supports Gigabit Ethernet ports, as well as a large set of device connections within which we can also link EHS headphones and USB.
We are going to give you some ideas to encourage you to buy the terminal Yealink T29G, these are:
- It has the HD Audio Yealink Optima technology which is a mixture of software and hardware, which together with broadband technology are used to optimize the maximum acoustic performance.
- Integrates a new user interface
- Productivity-oriented features such as XML Browser, SCA, BLF List, call forwarding, call transfer, 3-way conferencing, and many more have been added at the productivity level.
- Advanced connectivity features as it allows network connectivity, using two Gigabit Ethernet ports, where one of them is used for Power over Ethernet.
- The Yealink T29G terminal supports up to 6 expansion modules, allowing up to 240 additional buttons to be added to an LCD screen.
- SIP is used based on the transport layer protocol (TLS / SSL)
To convince you to buy the Yealink T29G terminal, these are some of its technical specifications:
- Supports codecs G.722, G.711(A/μ), G.723, G.729, G.726 and iLBC
- Supports up to 16 VoIP accounts
- Features include call hold, call waiting, call transfer, 3-way conferencing, one-touch speed dialing and more
- Directory with up to 1000 entries
- It has 6 navigation keys
- Possibility to program 10 line keys with up to 27 different functions
- AES encrypted account
- Yealink T29G terminal can self-provision with FTP/TFTP/HTTP/HTTPS protocols
- Date and time synchronized with SNTP
- Can be used for wall mounting
- IPv6 Compatible
You can see how the Yealink T29G terminal is a mid-range solution, but with enough professional capabilities for VoIP communication in your organization.