Grandstream Gateways are synonymous with reliability, security and scalability. Thanks to each of their products, it will be possible to develop and implement a communications network that can operate in conjunction with multiple analog devices with a simple configuration.
Today we will talk about the Grandstream Gateway GXW4104 and 4108 which have been developed with small and medium enterprises in mind. Their objective is to be able to integrate current PSTN lines through an IP PBX system or also with a traditional telephone system in order to avoid incurring extra expenses.
These two Gateways are IP Gateway devices with advanced technology with which we can make an integral communication between all users using IP-PBXs, Softswitches or existing SIP platforms.
With the Grandstream Gateways GXW410x series we find two models that are the GXW4104 (4 ports) and the GXW4108 (8 ports), and each of them stands out for its high quality voice and video, frequent functions of analog PBX telephony and simplicity in the installation process.
Some of the Grandstream Gateway GXW4104 or GXW4108 are compatible with multiple caller ID formats, have PSTN hotline, are compatible with T.38 fax which allows sending a fax over IP and have an advanced security SRTP.
Neotel offers these two Grandstream Gateways so that the possibility of implementation and development of communication activities is as complete as possible because within their general characteristics we find:
- At voice port level the GXW4104 has 4 FXO and the GXW4108 has 8 FXO.
- Offer two 10/100 Mbps RJ45 ports
- Its phone interface is FXO and RJ11
- Both have On/Off switch
- Offer features such as G.168 Line Echo Cancel, Dynamic Jitter Buffer, Hanging Tone Detection and integrate automatic switching to G.711
- IP signalling is based on SIP (RFC 3261)
- At signaling level PSTN are based on FXO Loop-start
- Offers G.711, G.723, G.729A/B, GSM, G.726 standards for voice compression
- Integrates Diffserve, TOS, 802.1P/Q VLAN tagging functions at QoS level
- IP transport is regulated by RTP/RTCP and PPPoE
- We can create up to two different accounts and profiles
- Rack, wall or desk mounting possible
- Caller ID on both Grandstream Gateway is Bellcore Type 1 and 2, ETSI, BT, NTT and CID based on DTMF.
- TFTP and HTTP provisioning available
- Supports Syslog, HTTPS and Telnet, additional Gateway administration can be performed remotely using a current web browser
- UL safety available
- With reverse polarity
Both the Grandstream Gateway GXW4104 and GXW4108 are ideal solutions for small and medium businesses with growth and competitive prospects.