- Owner: Neotel 2000, S.L
- Registered office: Cl. Fiscal Luis Portero García, nº 3, portal 7, office 1 – 1-A. Malaga.
- Registered in the Mercantile Register of Malaga: Volume 3890, Folio 95, Page M-79620.
- Delegate of Data Protection (DPO): The User can contact the DPO by writing to the address of Neotel 2000, S.L to the attention of the “Delegate of Data Protection”. Contact email. ……………………………………
We appreciate the trust you place in us to treat them with adequate guarantees and in accordance with current regulations.
The personal data you provide through the website located at the URL www.neotel2000.com (hereinafter, the “Website”) will be treated as described in detail below.
- Privacy statement
The personal data you provide through the website located at the URL www.Neotel2000.com (hereinafter, the “Website”) will be treated as described in detail below.
- Obligatory nature of providing data
The data requested in the forms of the Website are general, mandatory (unless in the required field specified otherwise) to meet the stated purposes. Therefore, if they are not provided or are not provided correctly, they can not be served, without prejudice to the fact that they can freely view the content of the Website.
- What user data will Neotel 2000, S.L deal with?
Neotel 2000, S.L will deal with the following categories of User data:
- 1. Purposes based on contractual compliance: In order to comply with the contracted service, the data provided by the User in the Web forms, will be treated by Neotel 2000, S.L according to the following purposes:
- a. Identification data: name, surnames, ID, postal address, email address, telephone.
- b. Carry out the registration of the User, as well as the maintenance and management of the relationship with Neotel 2000, S.L.
- c. Manage, process and respond to requests, requests, incidents or queries of the User, when he provides his data through the forms enabled for that purpose on the Website.
- d. Analyze the traffic data of the User that allows maintaining the security of the networks, preventing illegitimate interference or the fraudulent use of the services.
- 2. Purposes based on Legitimate Interest:
- Manage the sending of the Newsletter and other commercial communications by any means, which may be of interest to the User, taking into account the products and services contracted with Neotel 2000, SL and within the reasonable expectations you have as a User, except that indicates otherwise by checking the corresponding box.
- How long will Neotel 2000, S.L deal with user data?
Neotel 2000, SL will treat the personal data of the User, in compliance with the principle of limitation of the conservation period, during the time necessary for the provision of the contracted services and will keep them until they request their withdrawal from the Platform, oppose or revoke their consent. Likewise, and in application of the obligations established in the tax regulations and the Civil Code, the client’s data will be kept for an additional maximum term of 8 years after the termination of the contractual relationship.
Likewise, in compliance with the obligations derived from Law 25/2007, of October 18, regarding the conservation of data related to electronic communications and public communications networks, Neotel 2000, SL will keep the traffic and location information for a period of 12 months with the objective of fulfilling the duty of information in case of receiving a request from the Judicial Authority.
- To which recipients will the user’s data be communicated?
The User’s data may be communicated to:
- a. The Public Administrations in the cases provided by the Law. Neotel 2000, SL, may communicate the personal data of the User to the different authorities by virtue of a legal obligation, such as judicial, tax and customs authorities, the Authorized Agents and the entities of emergency call attention services 112.
- b. A Suppliers through which Neotel 2000, SL develops the activities inherent to the provision of the service itself, such as the billing and collection of own and third-party services, by way of example: other telecommunications operators, providers of additional rate services as well as the rest of the suppliers that, if applicable, act in the name and on behalf of Neotel 2000, SL with this purpose.
- c. A Files of Solvency heritage. The User is informed that, in accordance with current regulations, in cases of non-payment of the services provided, the data relating to the debt generated may be communicated to third companies duly authorized by law and in charge of managing the breach of monetary obligations. .
- User responsibility
The user / distributors:
- a. Guarantees that the data you provide to Neotel 2000, S.L are true, accurate, complete and up-to-date. For these purposes, the User is responsible for the truthfulness of all the data communicated and will keep the information provided in a timely manner, in a way that responds to their real situation.
- b. Guarantees that you have informed third parties of those who provide your data, if any, of the aspects contained in this document. It also guarantees that you have obtained your authorization to provide your data to Neotel 2000, S.L for the purposes indicated.
- c. Will be responsible for false or inaccurate information provided through the Website and for damages, direct or indirect, that this causes Neotel 2000, S.L or third party.
- Commercial and promotional communications
One of the purposes for which Neotel 2000, S.L treats the personal data provided by Users is to send them electronic communications with information regarding products, services, promotions, offers, events or relevant news for Users.
In the event that the User wishes to stop receiving commercial or promotional communications from Neotel 2000, S.L can request the cancellation of the service by sending an email to the following email address: [email@example.com]
- Exercise of rights
The User can send a letter to Neotel 2000, SL, Calle Fiscal Luis Portero García, nº 3, portal 7, with the reference “Data Protection”, attaching a photocopy of their identity document, at any time and free of charge, to :
- a. Revoke the consents granted.
- b. Obtain confirmation about whether Neotel 2000, S.L is processing personal data concerning the User or not.
- c. Access your personal data.
- d. Rectify inaccurate or incomplete data.
- e. Request the deletion of your data when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
- f. Request the portability of your data as well as the limitation of the treatment, in the cases provided for in the data protection regulations.
File a complaint regarding the protection of your personal data through the mediation system of the Association for Self-Regulation of Commercial Communication (AUTOCONTROL) at the following link www.autocontrol.es/servicios/mediacion or with the Spanish Agency for Protection of Data in the address Calle de Jorge Juan, 6, 28001 Madrid.
- Security measures
The security of information is one of our commitments and in compliance with current legislation, Neotel 2000, SL will treat the User’s data at all times in an absolutely confidential manner and keeping the mandatory duty of secrecy regarding them, in accordance with the provided for in the applicable regulations and adopting the security measures of a technical and organizational nature necessary to guarantee the security of your data and avoid their alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed.