Grandstream offers a complete series of products focused on maximizing all the functions and scope of VoIP technology for both large and small or medium enterprises and within its broad portfolio we find the Grandstream GXW4248 which is a high-density equipment which seeks to take advantage of every benefit of Gigabit speeds to establish clean and comprehensive communications.
The Grandstream GXW4248 is part of the FXS family which is in the ability to connect multiple sites without failure allowing all local office devices can be connected to an IP PBX network which simplifies installation and configuration processes.
Purchasing a Grandstream Gateway GXW4248 will provide equipment with multiple analog telephony FXS ports (either 16/24/32/ or 48 ports), optimized voice quality, new telephony features, flexible dialing plans, enhanced security protection level enhancements and a host of additional features.
Within the Grandstream Gateway GXW4248 range of features we find:
- Automated provisioning options are available including TR-069 and XML configuration files
- It has T.38 fax support which allows you to create FaxoverIP.
- Integrates advanced security TLS/SRTP/HTTPS protocols
- Enables 3-way audio conferencing focused on conference calls
- Adds features such as Caller ID activation or blocking, Call Waiting, Assisted Call Transfer, Call Forwarding, Call Forwarding, Pause and Do Not Disturb
- Offers 10/100/1000 MBps auto-detection port at network level
It is possible to see how the Grandstream Gateway GXW4248 integrates multiple functions that will be of vital help regardless of the size of the organization.
Now, technically a Grandstream Gateway GXW4248 offers the following:
- Fax relay based on T.38, ease of creating a group 3 of up to 14.4 kbps and auto switching in G.711
- Has LAN link, LAN activity, telephone port connection for everything associated with the network
- Echo Cancellation
- 128×32 backlit graphic LCD display with support for multiple languages
- At QoS level DiffServ, TOS, 802.1P/Q VLAN tagging is offered.
- Supports TCP/UDP, RTP/RTCP, HTTP/HTTPS, ARP, ICMP, DNS, DHCP, NTP, TFTP, PPPoE, STUN, and LLDP protocols
- For signalling, SIP (RFC 3261) is integrated over UDP/TCP/TLS.
- Viewing or blocking Caller ID and Call Waiting
- We have 4 SIP server profiles per system and an independent SIP is delivered per available port.
- For provisioning issues supports TFTP, HTTP, HTTPS, TR069 protocols
- Offers desktop and rack mount with front brackets
- To manage the Grandstream Gateway GXW4248 we can use Syslog, HTTPS, a Web browser, voice message or TR-069.
- Para la gestión de voz se pueden usar los estándares G.711, G.723.1, G.726 (40/32/24/16), G.729 A/B, iLBC.
The Grandstream Gateway GXW4248 is one of the most ideal solutions for any type of company that wants to have a team not only comprehensive but powerful and functional.