In a world where communications are growing every day, it is ideal to have the best tools to meet each of the challenges that arise is why Yealink has developed the Yealink W60P which is a wireless IP DECT phone with premium features based on robust hardware, ie, its focus is aimed at organizations looking for greater capacity in call loads, we talk about call volume.
Among its main features are the ability to pair up with up to 8 headphones Yealink DECT W52H / W56H which will extend the terms of mobility and flexibility optimizing the space as this terminal does not require wiring and everything that entails.
By acquiring the Yealink W60P terminal, we are facing a device that supports up to 8 VoIP accounts and 8 simultaneous calls, as well as has the ability to accelerate the start and signal connection and many more functions that we will see below.
The Yealink W60P terminal is fully compatible with the Opus codec thanks to which it integrates an improved audio and high performance for a perfect voice signal.
The Yealink W60P terminal supports full provisioning, as well as mass implementation thanks to the Yealink Rerouting and Provisioning Service (RPS) and will facilitate its implementation using a boot mechanism called Zero Touch thus omitting manual configuration that can become difficult.
Within the global features of the Yealink W60P we find:
- High-performance SIP cordless phone system
- Supports up to 8 concurrent calls
- Up to 30 hours of talk time
- Supports up to 8 VoIP accounts
- Fast charging function since the charging time is in the range of 10 minutes for an active talk time of 2 hours
- Supports Opus audio codec
- Up to 400 hours waiting time
- At security level offers TLS and SRTP security encryption
- Integrates a noise reduction system to optimize conversation
- Bring a wall charger.
Now, on a technical level, the Yealink W60P terminal has the following:
- Selecting a headset to receive calls
- Selecting the headset and number to make calls
- Integrated features such as call waiting, silence, silence, DND, caller ID with name and number, anonymous call, anonymous call rejection and many more
- Remote Agenda / LDAP}
- Direct IP call without SIP proxy
- Keyboard lock
- Offers self-provisioning using TFTP / FTP / HTTP / HTTPS / RPS protocols
- Multilanguage user interface
- Upgrading the phone using OTA (Over-The-Air) functionality
- Acoustic warning for low battery
- Narrow-band codec AMR-NB (optional), PCMU, PCMA, G.726, G.729, iLBC
- Supports VQ-RTCPXR (RFC6035), RTCP-XR
- Static IP and DHCP assignment and many more functions
It is for these reasons that the Yealink W60P terminal is one of the most effective solutions for communication control in your organization.