Yealink presents the T46S terminal as a bet to establish and define communication as a key point for both executives and time-constrained professionals since the T46S terminal has been developed to provide better all-round performance than its predecessor the Yealink T46G terminal, In addition, the T46S has been integrated with Yealink Optima HD technology and the Opus broadband codec has been added, both technologies will give a much sharper communication that is the expected result of Yealink.
If you are concerned about connectivity, with the Yealink T46S terminal you can stop worrying because it is compatible with Gigabit Ethernet technology, thanks to which we can manage and manage calls much better and has extra accessories such as the Bluetooth USB Dongle or the Wi-Fi USB Dongle which will allow us to extend the connection capabilities of the terminal.
Among the main features of the T46S terminal are the following:
- Opus codec integration for clear calls
- It has Yealink Optima HD Voice technology which mixes hardware and software to make every call unique.
- The headset is compatible with hearing aids (HACs) which improve listening levels for users with hearing impairment.
- The Yealink T4S terminal supports massive implementation which integrates with Yealink’s own redirection and provisioning services (RPS), this will make the entire assembly process is simple and if that’s not enough a boot mechanism is integrated focused on executing the Zero Touch provisioning optimizing both the assembly and the update of the T46S terminal.
- Has unified firmware and an auto-p template
- Two Gigabit Ethernet ports, one of which is designed for the Power over Ethernet (PoE) function
- A USB 2.0 port is included which we can use Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and USB technologies.
- Yealink T46S terminal supports up to six expansion models
- Your screen has LED system to highlight the display of information
- Can be programmed with up to 27 DSS keys
- The Yealink T46S terminal makes use of the SIP protocol based on TLS / SSL
- Compatible with 3CX and Broadsoft Broadworks switches
Now to encourage you to buy the Yealink T46S terminal, technically the following is offered:
- Supports Opus, AMR-WB (optional), AMR-NB (optional), G.722, G.711(A/µ), G.723.1, G.729AB, G.726, and iLBC codecs
- HD Voice, HD Headset and HD Speaker
- Features a full-duplex hands-free speaker compatible with AEC, VAD, CNG, AEC, PLC, AJB and AGC
- Supports up to 16 VoIP accounts
- Offers features such as Call Waiting, Silence, One-Touch Speed Dialing, Hotline, Call Forwarding, Call Waiting, Call Forwarding, SMS, Emergency Call and more
- Supports up to 1000 directory entries
- Improved DSS keyboard
- Auto provision using FTP/TFTP/HTTP/HTTPS
- Compatible with IPv6 and many additional features
The Yealink T46S terminal is one of Yealink’s best proposals for robust, secure and fully dynamic equipment.