There are numerous elements that interact between the end user and the hardware and software components to offer the best communication performance especially in a world where communications are performed in various ways and at many levels of configuration, so Yealink presents the expansion module EXP20 which has been developed as an advanced and flexible version compatible with IP phone models SIP-T27G / P and SIP-T29G.
When purchasing the EXP20 module, we will be carrying a device that has a 160×320 pixel liquid crystal display (LCD) interface and as an ideal point of the EXP20, 20 dual color physical LED keys are integrated.
Its design simplifies the navigation of the end user and increases the productivity of this as it allows tasks such as speed dialing, BLF, BLA, call forwarding, transfer and more in a much simpler and faster way, the expansion module EXP20 can unify up to six EXP20 phone systems in a single chain connection increasing the capabilities of this.
Among its features we find the following:
- It has an expansive screen that in turn is combined with additional backlight and multi-page design which seeks to optimize the navigation of the user functions, within these functions highlights that can be combined with 38 programmable LED keys.
- New design in which we highlight the rubber foot covers to prevent the equipment from falling, a flexible base with which the EXP20 module will stand as well as the possibility of establishing different dynamic positions.
- The Yealink EXP20 module supports up to six expansion modules.
- It has a graphic LCD 160×320 with backlight
- Offers up to 18 additional keys
- Two adjustable angles support
- Allows two or fewer expansion modules to be powered directly from the host phone
Now, in technical aspects, the Yealink EXP20 expansion module gives us the following:
- Two accessible pages
- Various LCD-accessible and actionable icons
- 20 dual-color LED programmable keys
- integrated functions such as BLF list, multi-person conference, call forwarding, LDAP, XML browser functions and more
- Supports up to six modules
- Integrates 2 RJ12 ports as data input and output ports
- Maximum Power Consumption (PSU): 0.67W
- Compatible with Yealink terminals SIP-T27G / SIP-T27P / SIP-T29G
- 10% to 95% operating humidity
- Its operating temperature is between -10 ~ 50 ° C (+14 ~ 122 ° F)
The expansion module Yealink EXP20 becomes an ideal option to maximize the use of existing devices and thus have the ability to expand communication resources in the organization.